Welcome to my tour of California.
And who could blame me? Living and traveling in California has given me the opportunity to experience:
- incredible food from all over the world,
- everything from snowy forests and deserts to mountains and beaches,
- one of the largest metropolis in the world as well as some of the tiniest rural towns,
- friendly and diverse people and cultures from all over the world,
- and neverending activities to participate in!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
My brother was even stationed at the San Diego naval base for a couple of years.
This category will house all my blog posts about traveling and living in California, including:
- everything from what to pack for your next trip,
- local restaurants to try,
- hotels to stay at,
- and even attractions and activities to visit
And each post will be pinned to this map.
To find blog posts not specific to any state or country, you can check out the Travel Resources blog category.
There, you’ll find posts such as:
- ultimate travel bucket list
- gift ideas for a traveler
- carry-on essentials
- a Millennial’s guide to making travel affordable
- road trip safety essentials
- air travel with your pup (coming soon)
I’ll be creating a map for each country-specific category as I continue to write for you all. So check back every once in a while for new maps and blog posts from around the world!
So far I only have one general map of the world – so you get a bird’s eye view of all my world travel posts.
Being the visual person that I am, I have created unique map icons with a key for all of you. Click on any of the icons in the key to view those posts 🙂
That way, depending on what you want to read, you can just focus on the color icon you’re interested in!
So without further ado, here is my tour of California told through blog posts! Feel free to click on any of the dots to see a blurb about that blog post.
This has been a tour of California – I hope you enjoyed it!
If you wish to explore my content about traveling in California and the world in a more visual way, be sure to check out the travel map posts I’ll be creating for each blog travel category.
And for posts not relating to a particular country, you can check out my Travel Resources here!
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Travel Products
- Scratch-off world travel map poster
- Scarf with a hidden zipper pocket
- TripAdvisor for booking hotels and attractions
- Tripnado for huge savings on hotels
With all my love,