I can’t believe it’s already 2019! It’s time to bring on the goals for 2019!
I certainly have quite a few goals for this year, what about you?
I try to set resolutions for myself each year but unfortunately, I never seem to stick with them.
So this time around, I’m making them public in the hopes that it will help keep me more accountable 🙂
Will you help me stick to my goals for 2019?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Table of Contents
My Personal Goals for 2019:
- Take better care of my health with my Apple Watch. This includes better sleep, exercise, and relaxation.
- Maintain my three tutoring students (WP, PF, and BM) and perhaps adding another one or two.
- Planning a small wedding with the fiancé
- Be present when I’m with family and friends
- Go on at least 3 trips this year
- Make time for me-time
Goals for StephanieCristi:
- Stick with my schedule of 2-3 blog posts per week
- Create my first digital product
- launch my first blogging service
- Increase my readership to 1,000 sessions per month
- Get each blog post shared at least 200 times
- Get my DA score to 20
Goals for TheWhiteHatHACKER
I know lots of you aren’t into cybersecurity so I won’t bore you with those. After all, there’s a time and a place for everything.
If you are interested, however, you can find my cybersecurity goals on TheWhiteHatHACKER.
I really hope I am able to stick with these this year. Not saying I’m old, persay, but this is definitely an age where my long-term professional goals really rely on my academic achievements.
I will be linking back to each goal with a blog post once I accomplish it so you’ll be able to see my progress throughout the year 🙂
Will you let me know your goals down in the comments below?
I’d love to be able to cheer each other on through the coming year 🙂
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Resources for Goal Setting and Keeping
With all my love,