On this eve of Thanksgiving, I’d like to take a moment to be grateful for what I have, and encourage you to do the same, my beautiful reader!
After all, it’s easy to forget how lucky we are in life when caught up in the daily grind.
I am thankful for:
- My home
- Being able to visit my family in Spain last year
- An amazing relationship with my parents and brother
- A handsome, funny, and supportive partner
- Having fantastic tutoring students that spread my name and give me referrals
- Nutella 😉
- Getting to experience all four beautiful seasons
- The ability to live in a place as beautiful as Lake Arrowhead
- My three furbabies: William Shakespurr, Robin Hood, and Dobby
- Netflix <3
- the flexibility of my day job
- Neverending on-demand puppy and kitten cuddles
- Living 45 seconds from the most fun off-roading roads I’ve ever been on 🙂
- My overall health, despite migraines
- The ability to call my grandmother long-distance whenever I wish (though I know I should phone more often)
- My kickass new iPhone X and whatever new laptop I end up choosing by cyber Monday!
- The ability to go back to school and continuously work on myself
- Hot cocoa during these cold months
- My cute new car and how much safer it is than my previous one
With migraine-related anxiety and depression, it’s sometimes easy for me to start throwing myself endless pity parties, so I like to stop sometimes and reflect on everything I am thankful for.
What are you grateful for today?
Let me know in the comments below!
With all my love,