When it comes to making money through affiliate programs, it can sometimes be easier said than done. I wrote an article about this recently which you can read about here: 4 Affiliate Programs Better than Amazon Affiliate but I know not everyone enjoys reading long blog posts so if you’d rather watch a quick video on it instead, you’ll find it below.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Affiliate Programs Better than Amazon Affiliate
I hope you found this video including alternatives to the Amazon affiliate program helpful for monetizing your blog and growing it into a successful online business.
Do you have any suggestions for Amazon alternatives? Let me know what they are in the comments below!
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Blogging Resources
- Free marketing from your readers: Social Warfare
- Connecting with other bloggers and building community: BloggingBuddiesProgram
- Draft and idea collection: Notion
- SEO: RankMath
- Editorial Calendar: Content Planner
- Social media growth: Milotree
- Pinterest scheduling: Tailwind ($10 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Pinterest marketing: Tailwind Tribes ($15 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Instagram scheduling: Planoly
- Email marketing: Mailerlite
- Hosting: DreamHost
- Creating e-courses: Thinkific makes it easy to teach online
- The Daily Greatness Business Planner: Use my link and get 5% off all products your order!
With all my love,