Hey guys! With Blogtober having just begun (you can read my posts for Day 1 and Day 2 at these links), I’d love to chat about content-sharing today. I recently wrote a blog post on how to support your favorite blogger but today I want to go a little more in-depth and discuss why you should share their blog posts.
If you’re a blogger, you can send your loved ones these links as a subtle, or not so subtle, request for support 😉
And if you’re a non-blogger, hopefully, it clears up any questions you might have! Because if you know a blogger personally, chances are they’ve asked you to share their blog posts at one point or another.
Maybe you did it willingly, begrudgingly, or said you did when you actually didn’t (it’s ok, I won’t tell!)
The truth is, that without our posts getting shared, we wouldn’t be able to maintain the blog!
Blog post sharing is one of the top (if not THE top) way to support a blogger for multiple reasons.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Top reasons to share their blog posts:
- The more their content is shared, the more traffic their site will get.
- Traffic to their site increases their affiliate sales.
- As a matter of fact, it increases all sales, not just affiliate sales. So if your loved one has products listed on their page, those sales will increase too!
- Traffic increases their chances of being hired for a partnership since a company would want to make sure their content will be seen before partnering with a blogger.
- Traffic means their hard work is being seen by others and hopefully helping a reader with a problem they’re having!
- People generally don’t want to be the first to do a thing, interacting with a blog post is no exception. Others are more likely to share your blogger friend’s blog post or comment on it if others have already done it a few times.
Of course, there are other ways you can support your favorite blogger so be sure to help them out!
If there’s a special writer in your life, one thing you can do to support a blogger and help them succeed is to share their blog posts. Whether it’s a child, sibling, spouse, friend or acquaintance, any blogger would appreciate some extra love on their page.
As a blogger, can you think of other ways in which sharing your content would be helpful? Let me know in the comments below!
If you’re not a blogger but you know one, have I convinced you to start sharing their content? Let me know below!
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Blogging Products
- Draft and idea collection: Notion
- Free marketing from your readers: Social Warfare
- Editorial Calendar: Content Planner
- Social media growth: Milotree
- Pinterest scheduling: Tailwind ($10 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Pinterest marketing: Tailwind Tribes ($15 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Instagram scheduling: Planoly
- Email marketing: Mailerlite
- Hosting: DreamHost
- Creating e-courses: Thinkific makes it easy to teach online
- The Daily Greatness Business Planner: Use my link and get 5% off all products your order!
With all my love,