Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Table of Contents
What is Blogtober?
Why bother with Blogtober?
- New pages for Google to crawl means that Google knows it’s a well-maintained and updated site. I haven’t seen proof of it personally, but I’ve read that this is good for SEO and will help you rank higher in Google searches.
- It’s a great way to gain committed readers for your site since they’ll be curious to see what each day’s post will be about.
- Hopefully after creating 31 pieces of content in 31 days, sticking to your original content calendar of a few times per week won’t seem so difficult!
Are you thinking about participating in Blogtober?
What Can You Expect to Find on StephanieCristi During Blogtober?
- What is Blogtober? (hint: that’s the article you’re reading right now!)
- A list of other Blogtober participants for you to read 🙂
- Packing for Autumn in Lake Arrowhead
- 5 things to let go of to be happy
- My experience adopting Dobby
- Photo diary: Autumn in Lake Arrowhead
- Daily blog post Part 4
- Things to do in San Diego
- I’ve been chosen to participate in the Fall tag by Ell//BossGirlBloggers
- A fun little memory game for you all 🙂
- Things to do in Lake Arrowhead during Fall
- My go-to bold lipsticks
- Migraine smoothie recipe
- How JK Rowling made me who I am today
- My top favorite FBI TV shows
- Aspects of health
- Why I started StephanieCristi
- 10 facts about me
Clearly, I did not succeed in posting each day of Blogtober but I did try my best to come through for you all. I will still produce all the promised content, though I won’t be backdating it for October and I will still link to it above so you all have easy access to all the content you had originally wanted to read 🙂
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Blogging Products
- Draft and idea collection: Notion
- Free marketing from your readers: Social Warfare
- Editorial Calendar: Content Planner
- Social media growth: Milotree
- Pinterest scheduling: Tailwind ($10 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Pinterest marketing: Tailwind Tribes ($15 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Instagram scheduling: Planoly
- Email marketing: Mailerlite
- Hosting: DreamHost
- Creating e-courses: Thinkific makes it easy to teach online
- The Daily Greatness Business Planner: Use my link and get 5% off all products your order!