I know I wrote a blog post a few months back about better alternatives to Amazon affiliates where I mentioned the Ultimate Bundles affiliate program. Today I’d like to go a bit more in-depth because it’s really such an amazing deal for customers making purchases, as well as bloggers and influencers through their affiliate program.
As a blogger, I know how hard it can be to come across affiliate programs that not only pay well but that you know your readers will also benefit from.
After all, nobody wants to feel salesy, amiright?!
That’s why the Ultimate Bundles affiliate program has quickly become my favorite program to be a member of.
Aside from their 40% commission, which is pretty damn awesome, they also offer incredible incentives for both you and your readers, which I’ll cover in a second.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Table of Contents
What is Ultimate Bundles?
Several times per year, the Ultimate Bundles Team puts together a HUGE bundle of electronic goodies (eBooks, eCourses, audio books, workbooks, printables, etc.) for a specific theme (ex. blogging, parenting, health, homemaking, photography, and so on).
Then, they sell that bundle at an enormous discount, usually 90-95% OFF its original price!!!
Each theme-specific bundle is only available one week each year. They do this to create a sense of rush and urgency, helping to drive sales even higher. Here is an example calendar:
DECEMBER 27 – 28: Ultimate Healthy Living + Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle Flash Sale
JANUARY 2 – 7: Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
In addition, the following bundles are evergreen, which means they are sold year-round (though their extra bonuses are a limited-time offer). These bundles currently include:
- Handmade with Love Super Bundle (until Nov 30, 2018)
- Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle (until May 31, 2019)
I urge you to check these out and see the unbelievable value for yourself.
But how can they afford to give such high discounts?
Thanks to collaboration among content creators, the UB Team is able to gather a massive group of authors and combine all of their eBooks and eCourses into one jam-packed, themed bundle. Then, everyone promotes that bundle at the same exact time which results in an enormous amount of sales.
Therefore, even though each product is sold at such a low price, the profit comes as a result of these mass sales.
It becomes an incredible opportunity for passive income for these authors and ourselves (the affiliates). Not to mention, your readers get a fantastic deal on amazing products. Win-win all around.
So, what are the perks of the Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Program?!
Endless. If you become a member of the Ultimate Bundles affiliate program…
- Not only will you receive 40% commission for every bundle you sell, BUT what’s more you also receive 40% off if you choose to buy it for yourself….
- Additionally, if you sell 5 or more of a particular bundle you get that bundle for FREE (if you already purchased it, they will refund you). In other words, you have the potential to receive learning material worth thousands of dollars for FREE, anddddd still make 40% commission on each bundle sold.
- You also receive a small commission for all the sales of those you refer to the program for 90 days following their sign up. For instance, if you refer 3 fellow bloggers to join Ultimate Bundles affiliate program today, then for the next 90 days you will earn a small commission of EACH of their sales. Fabulous!
- Once you become an affiliate you will have access to the Ultimate Bundles “affiliate center”. There you will find your affiliate links, upcoming bundle calendar, banners, countdown clock buttons, swipe files, and ongoing FREE affiliate marketing training.
- You will learn affiliate marketing for free, from the best. Year round, specifically before each sale, they offer FREE affiliate marketing webinars. You’ll learn tips, tricks, and strategies on how to promote and sell products and make the best of each sale. Again, you are practically getting paid to learn!
- If you have an eBook, eCourse, or e-product you would like to promote in a Bundle that fits your niche, just apply. It’s a great opportunity for massive reach. Contributors earn 70% commission on each bundle sale.
- Needless to say, your readers will love you. It is such a valuable and transparent deal that they’ll be thankful.
- You don’t have to pay any fees associated with your commission.
- No matter your niche or what you blog about, there is sure to be at least one bundle that fits your topic and audience.
- There are evergreen bundles you can sell year-round.
- Join for FREE. Learn for FREE. You don’t pay a penny, and there isn’t really anything to lose.
How do I sign up?
Easy. First, create a FREE account here. Fill your info and wait for a confirmation email which will contain your username, password, and referral link.
Make sure to head over to the affiliate portal. There is a lot of great information there.
And if you don’t want to leave the StephanieCristi page just yet?
Don’t worry, all these links I’ve scattered through this blog post open up in a new page, so you won’t have to leave this article if you don’t want to 🙂
So, how should you promote Ultimate Bundles?
- First, you can write a review or blog post about it.
- Create a Pinterest Pin. In the Pin’s URL write your affiliate link. Circulate it through your Pinterest Group Boards.
- Promote it on your Facebook groups during promo day.
- Use one of their banners on your sidebar.
- Lastly, you can send an email to your subscribers of current bundle sales.
**Important: You should have a clear disclosure that this is an affiliate link in all of these cases.
UIltimately, the Ultimate Bundles affiliate program is without a doubt the best win-win program I’ve come across for yourself and your readers. Check it out for yourself and Sign up for a FREE affiliate account and start earning AND learning for FREE today.
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Blogging Products
Courses to boost your blogging skills: Travel blogging, Blogging crash course (FREE)
Draft and idea collection: Notion
Plugins, themes and more (including RankMath): MyThemeShop
Free marketing from your readers: Social Warfare
Pinterest scheduling: Tailwind ($10 bonus for you if you use this link ? )
Pinterest marketing: Tailwind Tribes ($15 bonus for you if you use this link ? )
Instagram scheduling: Planoly
Email marketing: Mailerlite
Monetizing: Viglink, shareasale.com, Ultimate Bundles, Tripnado, Valued Voice, WeAre8
Creating e-courses: Thinkific makes it easy to teach online
The Daily Greatness Business Planner: Use my link and get 5% off all products your order!
Editorial Calendar: Content Planner
Social media growth: Milotree
With all my love,
6 thoughts on “Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Program – Everyone Wins!”
Love this post! So much value, thanks for sharing Stephanie! Can’t wait to see more of your posts!
You are so sweet, Nyahmero!
Thank you for the kind words. Be sure to subscribe so you always know when there’s new content up on the page 🙂
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the exact
same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!
Hi, yes that’s absolutely fine by me!
I would just ask that you link to the particular articles you are referencing (rather than just to my general home page).
I’m glad my content is helpful to you and your readers.
If you ever want to exchange guest posts, I’d be open to chatting about it 🙂
I’m curious to find out what blog platform you are working
with? I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I
would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?
I am using WordPress via DreamHost webhosting. If security is a concern for you, you may want to check out my other blog, https://thewhitehathacker.com where I discuss cybersecurity as it relates to consumers, professionals in and out of cybersec, and even students seeking to pursue the career.
Particularly, my small and medium business threat intelligence website: https://www.thewhitehathacker.com/smb-threat-intel/
I hope it helps!