Not a Designer? Not a Problem. Meet Visme!
The average person remembers only 20% of what they read but 80% of what they see. 90% of information transmitted to our brain is visual. That’s why visual content has become the single most important way to communicate, especially in today’s business world.
But if that’s the case, what should you do if you are not a designer? Hire an expensive graphic designer or spend hours trying to learn how to use complicated design software?
That’s where Visme comes in.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU PURCHASE ANY OF MY RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST, I WILL EARN A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU. KEEP IN MIND THOUGH, THAT I ONLY POST AFFILIATE LINKS TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES I PERSONALLY LOVE AND USE MYSELF! PURCHASING THROUGH MY PAGE ENSURES THAT I AM ABLE TO KEEP WRITING USEFUL CONTENT FOR ALL OF YOU.
It is a simple yet powerful, all-in-one visual design and communication tool that allows you to create interactive presentations, infographics, visual reports, documents, printables, etc, in a matter of minutes, not hours! They have more than 1.5 million users from over 100 countries around the world.
Check out this 2-minute explainer video:
Visme offers hundreds of beautifully designed templates, 100+ fonts, thousands of vector icons, millions of free stock images, and it also gives you the ability to embed your own content such as audio, video, surveys, forms, etc!
How I’m Using Visme
The great thing about Visme is that since it is so many programs rolled into one, you can use it for just about anything! Personally, I use it to:
- create product images
- bad-ass charts, tables, and visuals
- blog post headers
- course presentations
- create workflow charts for my business funnels (and my personal finances teehee)
- social media graphics
- Youtube thumbnails, but most importantly, I use it to
- keep on-brand whether I’m working solo or on a team!
It is so easy to create gorgeous infographics, workflow charts, and even full-on powerpoint-style presentations without having to think about your brand colors – it’s crazy to think how I managed without it, to be honest. I would spend hours making blog and social media images and don’t even get me started on how much time I’ve
spent wasted trying to design beautiful PowerPoint slides!
Now the good news is… drum roll: Visme is free forever! No, seriously… you don’t even need a credit card to open the account. You can always upgrade to a premium plan if you need extra features or more templates.
So go! Create an account (it takes less than a minute) and save yourself lots of time and money: Visme!
P.S. Here’s how IBM is using it to reduce their content creation costs by almost 75%!
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Side Hustle Resources
- Hosting: DreamHost
- Benefits (including health care) and taxes for the self-employed: Catch
- Keeper automatically monitors your purchases for tax write-offs! Use this link to get a free month: www.keepertax.com/invite?Stephanie5330
- For cashback on your gas expenses! Use this link for an additional 15 cents per gallon: Get Upside using my promo code BJZY4
- For managing your accounting: Zipbooks
- Marketing and design: Visme
- For receiving payments from international businesses (and earn an extra $25 if you use my link): Payoneer
And for more of my recommended tools, feel free to check out all the Tools I Use and Love!
With all my love,