Each blogger has their own blogging workflow. Some are complicated with many different tools and some are quite simple with just a handful of go-to resources. After months and months of tinkering with my own, I’ve finally got it down to a simple and manageable system that keeps me organized and constantly creating content.
After all, my goal for the new year is to consistently publish three posts per week on here and twice per week on my cybersecurity blog theWhiteHatHACKER.
I definitely need a solid blogging workflow to continuously crank out that much content while being in school and consulting part-time!
So without further ado, here is my blogging workflow!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase any of my recommended products at the bottom of the post, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Keep in mind though, that I only post affiliate links to products and services I personally love and use myself! Purchasing through my page ensures that I am able to keep writing useful content for all of you.
Table of Contents
Step 1: Each time I get an idea
Step 2: At the end of each month
I choose the blog posts that will be written up for that upcoming month and start focusing on them.
Step 3: When I get time to sit and write
Step 4: Once the post is written, I create my blog post images
- 1 hero image
- 2-4 Pinterest images.
- An infographic (if it’s applicable)
Step 5: Fine-tuning the details
Next, I double check SEO and make any edits necessary.
Then, I will make sure I have set a good permalink, categories, and tags.
Step 6: Publish!
I use a combination of Notion, Canva, and monthly batching to keep on top of my three blogs.
Do you struggle with finding your ideal blogging workflow? Let me know below!
Hopefully, by sharing mine I can provide some inspiration to help you find your ideal process.
StephanieCristi’s Top Recommended Blogging Products
- Draft and idea collection: Notion
- Editorial Calendar: Content Planner
- Social media growth: Milotree
- Pinterest scheduling: Tailwind ($10 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Pinterest marketing: Tailwind Tribes ($15 bonus for you if you use this link 🙂 )
- Instagram scheduling: Planoly
- Email marketing: Mailerlite
- Hosting: DreamHost
- Creating e-courses: Thinkific makes it easy to teach online
- The Daily Greatness Business Planner: Use my link and get 5% off all products your order!